Brinsons are pleased to offer for rent this exceptional six bed detached property accompanied by a one bedroom fully accommodated annex, that could easily be used as home office, as well as former piggery ideal for stabling and circa 1.7 acres of secluded flat land laid mainly to lawn. The property is in modern condition with newly fitted bathroom and modern fitted kitchen. There is the further option of a contracted garden maintenance provider within the contract. Further benefits include 'Worcester' gas combination central heating system, UPVC double glazing throughout and modern floor covering. Viewing highly recommended to see the high specification throughout.
1. Entrance Lobby/Hall: Entered via composite UPVC front door to large open light hallway. Communicating doors leading to all ground floor rooms.
1a. Living/Dining Room: Large dual aspect family room with UPVC fully double glazed sliding door to rear. Gas coal-effect fire set onto marble hearth with matching surround. Modern fitted carpet.
1b. Clockroom: Newly fitted suite in white of low-level WC and wash-hand basin with vanity unit. Chrome towel rail and mirror. Tiled floor.
1c. Kitchen/Breakfast Room : Fully fitted kitchen comprising a range of wooden wall and base units with mottle-effect worktop to include overhang breakfast bar, two stainless steel sinks with one comprising 1.5 sink and drainer, Range Master 'Toledo' gas cooker and hob, free standing with double oven and five-ring hob and warming unit, overhead black extractor hood, American-style fridge freezer to remain if needed. UPVC double glazed patio doors lead out to rear. Opening to;
2. Dining Room: UPVC double glazed window to front. Ceramic tiled flooring to match kitchen/breakfast room. Table and chairs could remain.
2a. Utility Room: Further range of wooden wall and base units with matching worktop to kitchen. Washing machine and tumble dryer to remain. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Vinyl wood-effect flooring. Doorway to;
2b. Cloakroom: Comprising suite of concealed cistern low-level WC and wash-hand basin set into a vanity unit with worktop. UPVC double glazed translucent window.
2c. Garage : Integrated double garage with electric up and over door, power and light and pit. Combination gas boiler.
3. Landing: Half turn fully carpeted staircase leading up to open landing spanning both the width and length of the house.
3a. Master Suite Bedroom: Spacious master suite with triple mirror-fronted fitted wardrobe and communicating door into;
3b. Master Suite Bathroom 1: Three piece suite comprising quadrant shower cubicle with 'Mira' shower. Pedestal wash-hand basin with chrome mixer tap and vanity unit. Concealed cistern low-level WC, white tiled walls, wood-effect vinyl flooring, heated towel rail.
3c. Bedroom 2: UPVC double glazed window to front. Fitted carpet. Built-in mirror fronted double wardrobe. Wash-hand basin with vanity unit and mirror.
4.Living Room/Office/Play Room: Adaptable space currently in use as office. Fitted carpet.
4a. Bathroom 2: Newly fitted shower room comprising walk-in shower cubicle with 'Mira' electric shower. Wash -hand basin with chrome mixer tap. Vanity unit and overhead mirror. Concealed cistern WC. White tiled walls, high gloss floor tiles and stainless steel towel rail.
4b. Bedroom 3: Good sized double room. Fitted carpets, mirror-fronted fitted double wardrobe and inset wash-hand basin with vanity unit and mirror.
4c. Bedroom 4: Further double room with fitted carpet. Pedestal wash-hand basin with stainless steel mixer tap, underset vanity unit and circular mirror.
5. Bedroom 5: Good sized single. UPVC double glazed window to rear. Fitted carpet.
5a. Bedroom 6: A second good size single with UPVC double glazed window to rear. Fitted carpet, papered walls and radiator.
5b. Bathroom 3: Newly fitted bathroom comprising corner shower cubicle with integrated 'Aqualisa' thermostatic power shower. Panelled jacuzzi bath, concealed cistern low-level WC and pedestal wash-hand basin set into vanity unit. Tiled walls.
6. Detached Annex: Perfect for use as home office or granny/teenage annex. Accommodation as follows;
6a. Kitchen/Living/Dining Room : White shaker-style wall and base units with inset four-ring electric hob and electric fan oven. Communicating door leading into;
6b. Shower Room: Quadrant shower cubicle with 'Triton' shower. Low-level WC with vanity unit and low-level WC. Heated towel rail.
6c. Bedroom: Good sized double/ office space. UPVC double glazed window to side.
7. Detached outbuilding: Formerly used as a piggery. The block-built building offers a variety of uses including stabling.
8. Outside : Garden with circa 1.7 acres of flat mainly laid to lawn pasture. There is the further option of segregating this parcel should a potential tenant not wish to upkeep with maintenance. A gardening contractor would be included within the rent on a bi-weekly/monthly basis to ease the pressures of any maintenance. Gated access driveway from Port Road, Wenvoe leads to off-road parking for numerous vehicles as well as giving access to integrated garage. The house sits comfortably in its own parcel of flat mature lawns, private and secure via hedgerows to most aspects. There are a variety of fruit trees. Private rear patio perfect for entertaining. Separate crushed slate terrace primarily for the annex offering views across the farmland to rear.
Please contact our Brinsons Office on 02920 867711 if you wish to arrange a viewing appointment for this property or require further information.
Brinsons endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in Virtual Tours, Floor Plans and descriptions, however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.