An immaculate, modern yet characterful three bedroom semi detached property situated in the ever popular village of Peterston Super Ely. The village boasts an excellent community, primary school, pub and village green, alongside excellent commuting to both Cardiff, Cowbridge and the M4 corridor alike. There is public transport facilities by bus and further train station close by in Cardiff. Available from 28th February, book now to view ASAP.
1. Entrance Lobby: Entered via wooden front door to open plan entrance lobby. Skimmed walls and ceiling. Wooden flooring. Wooden glazed portal window. Under stairs storage cupboard built in. Communicating door to:-
1a. Living Room: Wrought iron multi fuel burner set into a open chimney with slate hearth. Wooden double glazed picture window to front with skimmed walls and ceiling. Wooden flooring to match entrance lobby. Radiator. Recessed wooden shelving. Wooden glazed door through to;
2. Dining Room: Wooden glazed patio doors lead out to rear. Skimmed walls and ceiling. Wooden flooring to match living room. Radiator. Communicating door to;
2a. WC: White two piece suite comprising low level dual flush WC and wash hand basin. Half tiled walls. UPVC double glazed window to side. Tiled floor.
3. Kitchen/Breakfast Room: Modern fitted shaker style kitchen with sleek chrome handles. To include wood effect worktop with matching upstands. Four ring hob with electric fan oven under and chrome extractor hood. 1.5 Franke stainless steel sink and drainer with matching tap. Dishwasher and washing machine to remain. Skimmed walls with tiled flooring. Opening out to wooden flooring to breakfast/dining room. Two wooden double glazed windows to front and rear. Radiator.
3a. Rear Hall: Offering access to rear via wooden door. Skimmed walls and ceiling. Wooden flooring to match living room. Doorway through to:
4. Landing: Access via carpeted straight staircase from rear hall. Open landing with papered walls and ceiling. Timber double glazed window to front. Communicating doors to all first floor rooms. Access to loft via hatch.
4a. Master Bedroom: Two timber double glazed windows to rear. Skimmed walls and ceiling. Fitted carpet. Radiator.
5. Master En Suite: Modern fitted three piece suite of corner Quadrant shower cubicle and wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap. Low level dual flush WC. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor. Inset ceiling lighting. Extractor fan.
5a. Bedroom 2: Timber double glazed window to rear. Skimmed walls and textured finish ceiling. Fitted carpet. Radiator. Inset double wardrobe. Doorway into;
6. Bedroom Two Dressing Room : Could easily be used as separate bedroom. Timber double glazed window to front. Skimmed walls and textured finish ceiling. Fitted carpet. Radiator. Perfect space for storage - currently being used as dressing room.
6a. Bedroom Three: Timber double glazed window to side. Skimmed walls and ceiling. Fitted carpet. Radiator.
7. Bathroom: Modern three suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and shower head attachment. Low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Basin with inset vanity unit below. Fully tiled walls and floor. UPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear. Three built in storage cupboards.
7a. Outside : Integrated garage with steel up and over door. Accessed from front of property.
8. Front : Set back from road via small wall. Parking for one vehicle to front and road parking either side of village.
Please contact our Brinsons Office on 02920 867711 if you wish to arrange a viewing appointment for this property or require further information.
Brinsons endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in Virtual Tours, Floor Plans and descriptions, however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.