A 3 bedroomed semi detached property occupying a convenient location on the much sought after Castle Park development within minutes walk of the town centre, comprises: entrance porch, lobby, through lounge/dining room, kitchen to include cooker & hob, to the first floor is three bedrooms, (Two doubles, wardrobes to the master bedroom) and family bathroom, gardens to front & rear, driveway to the side providing off road parking, available unfurnished
1. Lounge: Spacious lounge, carpet as fitted, skimmed walls, artex to ceiling, upvc double glazed windows, blinds as fitted, gas fire, 2 radiators, smoke alarm as fitted
2. Kitchen: Ceramic floor tiles as fitted, tiled & papered walls, papered ceiling, a range of wall & base units, electric cooker & gas hob, fridge freezer, gas fired central heating boiler, upvc double glazed window & rear door.
3. Stairs & Landing: Carpet as fitted, skimmed walls & ceiling, upvc double glazed window, loft hatch, airing cupboard
4. Bedroom 1: Double sized bedroom, carpet as fitted, skimmed walls & ceiling, upvc double glazed window, blind as fitted, radiator, free standing wardrobe.
5. Bedroom 2: Double sized bedroom, carpet as fitted, skimmed walls & ceiling, upvc double glazed window, radiator
6. Bedroom 3: Carpet as fitted, skimmed walls & ceiling, upvc double glazed window, blind as fitted, radiator.
7. Bathroom: Ceramic floor tiles as fitted, tiled & painted walls, skimmed ceiling, white bathroom suite to include electric shower, upvc double glazed window.
8. Gardens: Gardens to front & rear
Driveway parking for several vehicles
9. Restrictions: DSS APPLICANTS, PETS OR SMOKERS ARE NOT ACCEPTED.
Please contact our Brinsons Office on 02920 867711 if you wish to arrange a viewing appointment for this property or require further information.
Brinsons endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in Virtual Tours, Floor Plans and descriptions, however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.