Calling all NEW Landlords
To celebrate the New Year, Brinsons are launching on the 1st January 2019 an offer for all NEW Landlords - terms and conditions apply (please see below).
To book your free rental Valuation, please contact our offices (Caerphilly 02920 867711 or Cowbridge 01446 771777).
Promotion 3 months fee management – 1st January 2019
- The promoter is: Brinsons Ltd (company no. 06030712) whose registered office is at Eastgate, Market Street, Caerphilly. CF83 1NX.
- Employees of Brinsons Ltd (company no. 060307712) shall not be permitted to use this promotion.
- The promotion will start from the 1st January 2019.
The details of the promotion are as follows;
- The Landlord is to receive the first three months management fee for FREE.
- This does not include a tenant find fee service and a lesser fee of 25% plus VAT of the first month’s rent will still apply.
- This offer applies to all NEW instructions only and is only available to clients signing up to a fully managed service.
- This offer is only available by Landlords signing a fully managed agreement with a minimum of a 12 month contract.
- After the expiry of the three month offer , the management fee will automatically revert to 12% plus VAT for the duration.
- The offer will not apply if your property has been instructed by Brinsons within the last 30 days.
- Brinsons reserve the right to refuse this offer and may withdraw the offer without prior notification.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate personal or bank details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this promotion.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the promotion will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Any landlord agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by Welsh law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Wales.